Tuscan Pork Chops by Southern Living quick, few dishes
sounds fancy, huh?
1/4 c flour
1 t salt
3/4 t seasoned pepper
4 1" boneless chops
1 T olive oil
3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
1/3 c balsamic vinegar
1/3 c chicken broth
3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
2 T capers (flavorful) ...what do you do with the rest of them? Chicken Picata
1. Combine 1st 3 ingredients in shallow dish; dredge chops in flour mixture.
2. Cook chops in hot oil over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes on each side or til golden. Remove.
3. Add garlic to skillet & saute 1 minute (Pan will smoke). Add vinegar & broth, stirring to deglaze.
4. Stir in tomatoes and capers.
5. Return chops. Bring sauce to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, simmer 4-5 minutes til chops are done.
6. Serve with tomato mixture.