from my sweet friend, Denise B
If you are making this to freeze, double the recipe and pour into 2 9x13 containers. Leave the cheese off the dish you are freezing until you have cooked the meal.
1 small sour cream
1 package spaghetti
1 jar pasta sauce
1 lb. Italian sausage (I pre-cook & keep in freezer)
8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
2. Brown Italian sausage (remove casings 1st) and drain.
3. In a large bowl mix egg and sour cream.
4. Add drained spaghetti and mix.
5. Spread into a lasagna pan (9 1/2 x 13 1/2).
6 Pour sauce over, sprinkle with Italian sausage and mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake at 375 until cheese has melted (about 15-20 min).