Layered Fiesta Casserole by Kraft
1 lb extra lean ground beef
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1 medium red pepper, chopped
16 oz jar Thick n Chunky Salsa
14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
10 oz froaen corn, thawed
12 corn tortillas (6 inch)
1 1/2 c shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375. Brown meat with peppers in large skillet; drain. Return meat mixture to skillet. Stir in salsa, tomatoes and corn; bring to boil.
2. Spoon 1 c meat mixture onto bottom of 13x9" baking dish. Top with 6 tortillas, overlapping as necessary.
3. Spoon half of the remaining meat mixture over tortillas; top with 3/4 c of the cheese. Top with remaining 6 tortillas and meat mixture. Cover with foil.
4. Bake 25 to 30 or until heated through. Remove from oven, uncover. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 c cheese.
5. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.