Pork Chop 'n Potato Bake recipe from Jennifer P at church
If you use low fat sour cream and cheese, this is 9 points on WW.
6 pork chops
vegetable oil or margarine
1 can cream of celery soup
1/2 c milk
1/2 c sour cream
1/4 t pepper
24 oz frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed)
1 c Shredded cheddar cheese
2.8 oz can French Fried Onions
1. Pound chops with a hammer...but don't overdo it. Sprinkle lightly with temderizer and pepper.
2. Use oil or margarine to brown chops in lightly greased skillet. Sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt and set asside.
3. Combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper, and 1/2 t seasoned salt. Stir in thawed potatoes, 1/2 c cheese, and 1/2 can fried onions.
4. Spoon mixture into a 9x13 baking dish. Arrange chops over potato mixture. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
5. Top with remaining cheese and fried onions. Bake uncovered, 5 minutes longer.