Poppy Seed Pinwheels by my favorite Paula Deen
8 oz light cream cheese
1 t dried parsley
1 t dried chives
1/2 t garlic powder
1 can ref. crescent rolls
1 egg, slightly beaten
2 t poppy seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In small mixing bowl, combine 1st 4 ingred.
3. On a floured surface, unroll crescent rolls into 1 long rectangle.
4. Spread mixture on, leaving 1" border. Roll up like pinwheel. Seal edges.
5. Spray baking sheet. Place roll on sheet, brush with egg & sprinkle with seeds.
6. Score every 1/2". Pull apart slightly. Bake until golden, about 10 min.