White Russian Truffles by chocolatecuisine.com
1 3/4 lb milk chocolate
1 cd whipping cream
1/4 c Kahlua
1. Finely chop 1 lb of the chocolate. Melt in a double boiler to 120 degrees. Measure the cream into a 3 qt saucepan and bring to just boiling. Remove from heat and cool down to 120 degrees.
2. Add the chocolate to the cooled cream and stir until smooth.
3. Stir the Kahlua into the chocolate, mixing well, scrape onto a baking sheet and refrigerate until firm.
4. Finely grate the remaining 3/4 lb. of the chocolate. Remove the filling from the fridge and form into small, rough balls.
5. Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Roll the truffles in grated chocolate, pressing firmly. Refrigerate overnight. Remove from fridge about 15 minutes before serving. Recipe says these truffles do not hold well at room temperature so I say eat them all up!