White Chocolate Ice Cream makeicecream.com
2 c light cream
12 oz white chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 c sugar
2 c heavy cream
1. Scald the light cream in top of a double broiler set over simmering water. Add the chocolate, reduce the heat so the water barely simmers and cook until the chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat. Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs in a medium bowl. Add the sugar and continue beating until all the sugar is dissolved.
3. Slowly mix in the chocolate mixture. Beat in the heavy cream.
4. Refrigerate until well chilled.
5. Pour into the ice cream maker using it according to manufacturer's instructions. Freeze in covered container at least 4 hours.