Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Pizza by Semi Homemade with Sandra Lee
10 oz baked, thick crust
1/2 c marinara sauce
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
3 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
1 oz soft goat cheese, crumbled
2 T fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Lay pizza crust on foil-lined pizza pan (I use my Pampered Chef stone). Spread sauce evenly over crust.
3. Sprinkle mozzarella over crust, leaving 1" border around the edge.
4. Arrange prosciutto on top.
5. Sprinkle goat cheese over prosciutto.
6. Bake until prosciutto is crisp and cheese is melted, about 12 minutes.
In my opinion: This was a flavorful pizza but the abundance of flavors from the Boboli crust took over. I'll try it with another crust next time.