Cordon Bleu Casserole by thatsmyhome.com
12 oz fettuccine Florentine, regular
1 T butter
8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 1/2 c cooked, diced chicken
1 1/2 c diced, smoked ham
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
5 oz can evaporated milk
1 1/2 c shredded Swisss cheese, divided
1. Heat oven to 350. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook fettucine as directed. Do not overcook. Drain and return to pot.
2. While pasta cooks, heat butter in a medium saute pan. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring until golden, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Combine chicken, ham, soups, and evaporated milk in a large bowl. Add mushrooms and half the Swiss. Toss half of the soup mixture with the cooked fettuccine.
4. Spray 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray and pour fettuccine mixture in. Top with remaining soup mixture, spread to distribute evenly and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutes, until heated through. Toss lightly before serving to distribute the sauce.
I wonder if this would be good to divide in half and freeze.