Friday, May 1, 2009

Cheesy Ham & Rice Bake

Cheesy Ham & Rice Bake by Kraft

2 c minute white rice, cooked
10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
2 c milk (I had whipping cream so used it)
1/4 c Miracle Whip Dressing
6 oz smoked ham, chopped
2 c frozen peas
1/2 c shredded sharp cheese
*I added mushrooms

1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Mix rice through peas in 2 qt baking dish; cover with foil.
3. Bake 20 minutes; uncover.
4. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until rice is tender and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

In my opinion: This was quick, easy, and good, but a unique flavor with the Miracle Whip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I noticed you are used instant rice in your most recent recipe and I was wondering if you had tried Minute White or Brown Rice? If you have not (or even if you have) I would love to send you sample of our Minute Brown Rice or even just a coupon to try our product.

If you are interested please let me know! Thanks!