Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies by Ellie Says Opa blog
1/3 c butter, softened
1/3 c firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 t vanilla extract
3/4 c old fashioned oats
3/4 c a.p. flour
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1/4 c white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
1/4 c chopped pecans
1/4 c dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg, mixing well. Add vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture in 3 additions, mixing well after each addition.
4. Stir in dried cranberries, pecans, and white chocolate.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes until done.
In my opinion: These cookies are really good. I might add a dash of nutmeg for an extra pizzaz next time. The second batch browned a little more than the first and I liked those cookies better. The only thing is the cookies are small...they won't last through the night if you are baking for yourself, hubby, and kids.