Beef Ravioli in Basil-Cream Sauce This is good, easy, and requires few dishes!
24 oz frozen beef ravioli
2 T butter
8 oz sliced mushrooms (fresh or sauteed)
3 green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 t dried Italian seasoning
10 oz can Ro-tel
2 T chopped fresh basil
1 c whipping cream
1/2 c grated Parmesan
1/2 t salt
1. Prepare ravioli in large Dutch oven according to directions. Drain & keep warm.
2. Melt butter in Dutch oven over med-high heat. Add mushrooms & next 3 ingredients, saute over med-high for about 6 minutes.
3. Stir in rotel, basil, & cream; bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat & simmer, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in Parmesan and salt.
6. Stir in ravioli; toss to coat.