Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Thanks for stopping by. If you're new, please check out my "Busy Mom's Meals" section. I am a working mom of 3 who rushes home each day so my husband can leave for work. It's not easy cooking meals and taking care of a 4 year old, 3 year old, and 16 month old.

My favorite section is my Paula Deen's recipes. Her recipes are my favorite. Sunday: Hamburgers on the Grill, chips, queso
Monday: Pasta and Sausage in Madeira Cream Sauce , salad
Tuesday: Crock Pot Enchiladas, steamed veggies
Wednesday: Beef Ravioli in Basil Cream Sauce, carrots and dip for the kids
Thursday:Chicken with Rosemary Sauce (Weight Watcher recipe) more WW recipes here
Friday: A new grill recipe: Citrus Chicken with Corn on the Cob, and pasta salad
Saturday: Grilled sausage

No comments: