Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



I'm so excited to once again participate in Menu Plan Monday. Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting. Everyone, please stop by this site to see more great menu plans.

Please come back often, I post a new recipe every day. Also, I am looking for great grill recipes. If you have one to share, please leave me a note in my comments. Thanks!

Sunday: Mesquite Lime Grilled Chicken, Grilled Rosemary Parmesan Corn on the Cob, Chipotle Ranch pasta salad

Monday: Fajitas with leftover steak from last Saturday.

Tuesday: Creamy Chicken and Biscuits

Wednesday: Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie with steamed vegetables.

Thursday: Crock Pot Enchiladas with salad. I have 17 more CP recipes here.

Friday: Lenten Meatless Friday-Lemon Parmesan Linguine, salad, garlic bread

Saturday: Something on the grill....I'm looking for great recipes to try. Any ideas?

No comments: