Brandy Alexander Pie Hershey's
Chocolate cookie crumb pie crust
30 lg marshmallows
1/2 c milk
1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 t vanilla
1-2 T brandy
1-2 T creme de cacao
2 c heavy whipping cream
1. Combine marshmallows and milk in medium saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
2. Pour half the marshmallow mixture into small bowl; set aside. DO NOT EAT IT!
3. Add chocolate chips to the remaining mixture; return to low heat and stir until melted.
4. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla; cool to room temp. Stir liquors into reserved mixture in small bowl; chill until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
5. Whip cream until stiff. Fold 2 c of whipped cream into cooled chocolate mixture; spoon into cooled crust.
6. Blend remaining whipped cream into cooled chocolate mixture; spoon into crust. Blend remaining whipped cream into chilled brandy mixture; spread over chocolate mixture. Chill about 2 hours or until firm.