Monday, January 12, 2009

The Best Cheese Dip Ever

I made this dip on New Year's Eve. It was a lot for my family so I immediately scooped out half for my daughter's birthday party on the 3rd. We served it with Wheat Thins but French bread would work too. It was a fabulous dip...I'm not sure I'd say THE BEST dip EVER, but the party dish was empty so it was definitely a hit. I am not sure why I didn't write down the source of the recipe, if it was on your site, please let me know and I'll give you the proper credit.

The Best Cheese Dip Ever

2 c Swiss cheese
8 oz package cream cheese, softened
2 T green onions, chopped
1 pkg Oscar Mayer bacon pieces (I used 8 slices crispy bacon, ch)
1/3 c Hellman's Real Mayonaise

Combine all the ingredients reserving half of the bacon pieces. Place in a baking dish. Top with remaining bacon. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.

No comments: