Roasted Vegetable Soup by Pillsbury
2 T olive oil
1 t dried, crushed rosemary
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
2 c sliced zucchini
1 sweet onion halved lengthwise and sliced
1 med red bell pepper, chopped
8 oz fresh whole mushrooms
3 cloves garlic, chopped
14 1/2 oz chicken broth
3/4 c whipping cream
2 T ch. fresh parsley
1. Heat oven to 475. In small bowl combine oil, rosemary, s & p, mix well.
2. In large ziplock (or bowl) combine zucchini through garlic. Add oil mixture, coat well.
3. Place veggies in single layer in ungreased 15x10x1 pan.
4. Bake at 475 30 minutes til golden & tender, stirring halfway through baking.
5. In large saucepan, combine roasted veggies, broth, cream, & parsley; mix well. Cook & stir over medium 8-10 minutes. Makes 3 1 1/2 c servings.