2 1/2 c whipping cream
5 oz white chocolate, chopped (must have cocoa butter in ingredients)
8 lg eggyolks
8 T sugar
1/2 pint fresh raspberries
8 mint sprigs
1. Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 325.
2. Arrange 8 6 oz ramekins in roasting pan.
3. Whisk cream & chocolate in heavey medium saucepan over medium heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
4. Whisk egg yolks and 2 T sugar in lg glass measuring cup to blend. Gradually whisk in warm cream mixture.
5. Divide custard equally among ramekins in roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into pan to come halfway up sides of ramekins.
6. Bake until just set but still slightly soft in center, about 35 minutes. Cool in pan to room temp.
7. Remove custards from pan. Cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours, or overnight (can be prepared 2 days ahead. Keep covered and refrigerated).
8. Sprinkle remaining 6T sugar evenly over custards. Using torch, heat sugar until caramelized. Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hours. Garnish with fresh berries and mint.
In my opinion: This was a fabulous recipe. I made this for some friends of ours and they loved it too.