Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Summer Raspberry Chicken (by Lawry's)

1 c fresh or frozen raspberries
3/4 c Lawry's Dijon & Honey Marinade with lemon juice
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c walnut pieces
fresh raspberries (garnish)

1. In food processor or blender, process raspberries and 3 T Dijon and Honey marinade for 10 seconds.
2. Pound chicken to 1/4 thickness. Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink, about 4-5 minutes per side, basting often with marinade.
3. Remove chicken from grill when done, brush with extra marinade. Arrange on platter; pour raspberry sauce down center and sprinkle with walnuts.

In my opinion: This was good but I really expected more flavor. Maybe if I had garnished with extra berries I would have had that flavor I was looking for.

No comments: