Citrus & Honey Grilled Chicken Breasts by Jay Bush (Bush's beans)
4 boneless chicken breast halves
juice of 1 orange
juice of 1 lime
juice of 1 lemon
3 T honey
2 T olive oil
1/2 t hot sauce
1 T dried oregano
1. Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap. Gently pound the chicken with your hand or meat mallet, just enough to make the breasts equal in thickness.
2. In a medium bowl combine the juices, honey, olive oil, hot sauce, and oregano, and pour into a re-sealable bag.
3. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat well. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, for about 2-4 hours. Remove the chicken. Boil the marinade for 10 minutes if you wish to use it as a baste.
4. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat, about 350.
5. Grill the chicken, turning oncve, for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
The chicken is done when a meat thermometer placed in the thickest part of the breast measures 165, and when pierced with a fork, the juices run clear.
In my opinion: This was good chicken. We all liked it and will have it again.