Thursday, September 27, 2012

Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater!

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to try lots of new pumpkin recipes I've been collecting lately. I have some sweet memories of my mom cutting and boiling pumpkins to make pumpkin pie, but that was it. I have no idea when this big pumpkin recipe craze hit, but I'm so glad it did. 10 years ago my sister-in-law gave me a recipe for Pumpkin Pie Crunch and she told me how wonderful it was. The next year I made it and fell in love. It was my favorite pumpkin recipe for sure. About 8 years ago I found a recipe for Pumpkin Fudge. I made some for co-workers and they asked for the recipe. I've tried a Pumpkin Bread recipe from my friend, Julia.

Last year I found this recipe for Pumpkin Muffins and they were a huge hit at home. I also tried a Pumpkin Cookie recipe another friend, Laura,  recommended and knew I had found my new favorite cookie. I also made Pumpkin Dip, pancakes, and 4-layer cake. Now I have tons of new recipes I can't wait to try:
Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
Pumpkin French Toast
Pumpkin Frappe
Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns
Pumpkin Bread in Crock Pot

To find all 21 pumpkin recipes I've tried, including Pumpkin Pasta, click here.


Do you have a favorite Pumpkin Recipe to share?

No comments: