Monday, September 19, 2011

Freezer to Crock Pot Beef Peperoncini Sandwiches by Krazy Coupon Lady

Since this is a recipe you can make ahead and freeze, buy double or triple of the first 3 ingredients. Make all at the same time, and freeze until you are ready to cook.

2 lb Chuck Roast- don't buy the cheap meat, it does make a difference
16 oz jar peperoncinis
1 packet Good Seasons Italian Seasoning (dressing)

Swiss or Provolone Cheese
Hoagie Rolls

1. Add all 3 ingredients into a Gallon Size Freezer Bag and put in freezer. When you are ready to cook this, put first 3 ingredients in Crock Pot and let it cook for 8 hours on low.
2. Shred meat and serve on rolls or hoagies with Swiss or Provolone cheese. Yum!

In my opinion: This was sooo good. I think I could eat it weekly. We will definitely need a bigger roast next time.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I saw your breakfast sausage bars from 2008 on Pinterest and they looked so good I decided to make them this morning, yum! We have to fuel up to watch the game against OSU. Just wanted to let you know that I'm following now, we are Aggies too, and Catholics, living in New Braunfels. I'm glad to have come across your blog, it looks like you have a lot of great recipes here!