from a friend who cooked this and stocked my freezer when I was going through a major transition
1 lb chicken cooked and shredded
1 c chicken broth
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can green chile enchilada sauce
10 corn tortillas, quartered
1 c Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
2 T sliced jalapenos, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine chicken, broth, soup, and 1/2 of the jalapenos and mix until smooth.
2. Lightly coat a 9x13 baking pan (or 2 8x8)with nonstick spray.
3. Layer the bottom of the baking dish with 1/2 of the tortillas. Spread half of the chicken soup mixture on top of the tortillas and sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese.
4. Repeat layers. Top with enchilada sauce and the rest of the cheese and jalapenos.
5. Freeze or bake uncovered 30 minutes or until bubbly.
In my opinion: I loved this and am excited to have another freezer meal.