1 lg package (20 oz) saffron rice
6 servings instant rice
3-4 medium potatoes (peeled & thinly sliced-about 1/4")
3-5 large chicken breasts, enough to cover bottom of 10x13" baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350 and spray 10x13 baking dish.
1. Cook rice halfway (if using instant, follow directions and let sit on stove about 3 minutes).
2. Boil the yellow rice halfway and drain.
3. Boil chicken until just cooked through (8 minutes for thin chicken).
4. Spread yellow rice onto bottom of 10x13" dish.
5. Lay potato slices on top, placing thinner potatoes in the middle. 6. Place chicken on top of potatoes.
7. Mix yogurt and white rice in pot you used to cook the rice.
8. Spread white rice mixture over the chicken and cover with foil.