8 c quick-setting cement
shallow cardboard box (11"x16" is best)
stick or wooden spoon
1. Mix cement and 2 c of water together in a bucket until the mixture is the consistency of oatmeal. Add more cement or water if necessary.
2. Pour the mixture evenly into the cardboard box. Your cement should be at least 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick.
3. Take and old ruler and rake across the top of the cement until smooth. Wait 5 minutes.
4. Place your hands or feet into the wet cement and push down 1-2 inches to make your impression. Immediately rinse your hands/ feet with water.
5. Use a stick or pencil to write your name, age, or date in cement.
6. Let the cement dry 48 hours. Tear away the cardboard box and place your stone in your backyard or garden.
NOTE-Personalize your stone by adding seashells, toys, marbles, coins, dominoes, jewels, etc...