from The Ultimate Book of Kid's Concoctions
heavy paper cups
assorted candy molds
1. Remove all paper from crayons and sort by color in heavy cups.
2. Place one cup of crayons in microwave. Cook on high 4-6 minutes or until the crayons are completely melted.
3. Using an oven mitt, have an adult carefully pour the melted crayon wax into the molds. Throw the used paper cup away.
4. Place the candy molds in the freezer for 20 minutes until the wax is hard.
5. Pop Cool Crayons out of molds and color.