from Ultimate Book of Kid's Concoctions
1 T liquid starch
2-3 drops food coloring
2 T white glue
1. Mix white glue and food coloring together in a small bowl.
2. Pour liquid starch into a second small bowl. Slowly pour the glue mixture on top of the liquid startch.
3. Allow the concoction to stand for 5 minutesor until the glue absorbs the liquid starch.
4. Remove putty from bowl and knead. (Note: At first this mixture may look as if it's a mistake, but it isn't. The more you knead the putty, the better the consistency will be.)
5. Store funny putty in a plastic Easter egg or plastic bag.
-Press putty down on newspaper comics or pictures printed with an ink jet printer. Slowly pull the putty off the paper. The picture will transfer onto the putty.
For more fun concoctions, go to the label "fun with kids" in the right hand column.