2 c butter, softened
3 c sugar
2 t vanilla extract
2 t almond extract
5 1/2 c flour
4 t baking powder
2 t salt
1. Preheat oven to 400. In mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs and extracts.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture a little at a time, mixing after each addition. At this point, I divide the dough in two and place in large sealable bags.
4. Roll out dough and use cookie cutters to make your favorite cookies.
5. Bake 6-7 minutes. Cool completely before decorating.