Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breadstick Bones by Pillsbury


The original recipe can be found here, but I found it much easier to buy a package of garlic breadsticks and do it my own way. Plus, the garlic breadsticks makes 16.

can of Pillsbury garlic breadsticks
pizza sauce for dipping
Creamy Italian dressing for dipping

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Open can of breadsticks. Roll out on baking sheet and cut in half, horizontally, making 16 sticks.
3. Pick up one breadstick, stretch out the ends so the dough will be thinner and cook evenly. Tie each end in a knot. Place on baking sheet.
4. Follow can directions for baking.
5. Serve with desired sauces.

In my opinion: These were a huge hit with my kids. I chose the Creamy Italian dressing because I used to work in a family run Italian restuarant and they served Creamy Italian with their breadsticks. Yummy!
In my opinion

No comments: