Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crispy Ranch Fries

Crispy Ranch Fries from Paula Deen's magazine
26 oz bag frozen extra-crispy fast food fries
1 oz pkg Ranch dressing mix, divided
1/2 c ketchup
1/2 c mayonnaise

1. Preheat oven to 450. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place fries in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with 1 T Ranch dressing mix. Bake for 11-15 minutes or until fries are lightly browned and crispy.
3. In a small bowl, combine ketchup, mayo, and remaining dressing mix. Serve with fries.
6-8 servings ....I think it was more like 8-10.

In my opinion: I didn't think this recipe was anything great. It was a nice change from the ordinary fries. There was a lot of "dip" left over as well as a huge baggies full of fries so I felt like I wasted a lot of food.

No comments: