This is a super simple recipe that was our first assignment in 6th grade home-ec. I loved it and made it for my family pretty often. Now as an adult, I make it for my family as well.
3 (7 1/2 oz.) tubes of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, quartered
14 oz jar spaghetti sauce, divided
3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
Optional: Your favorite toppings such as sliced mushrooms, onion, ham, sausage or pineapple
1. Place biscuits in a large bowl.
2. Add half of the spaghetti sauce, garlic, and 2 c of the cheese. Add toppings.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour into a 9x13 that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Pour remaining sauce on top.
6. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Serve with salad and garlic bread.